Soar down the zip lines under the full moon as your shadow dances on the desert floor.
- Weight Restrictions 75-250 lbs
- Tennis shoes/hiking shoes required
- Sunglasses recommended
- Water is provided
- Gratuity is not included
- Complimentary pick up is available for out of town guests from the strip ONE HOUR PRIOR to your Scheduled tour time.
- Locals Discount
- Child (12 and Under)
Zip Line in Las Vegas!
- The distinct buzzing of the of the steel cables will fill your ears as you embrace the thrill of speed and the exhilaration of flight.
- Along your journey you’ll be captivated by the scenic desert landscape and vast blue skies. Wildlife sightings are common on the tours. The canyon is home to red-tail hawks, chuckwallas, big horn sheep, and more. Your knowledgeable guides, while ensuring your safety and comfort, will provide historical, geological, and ecological information, and make you laugh all at the same time.
- Our zipline tour offers a unique experience that differs from others in that we use thicker cables and sophisticated trolleys. These upgrades provide guests with faster speeds and enhanced safety and comfort.
- This happens from the Excalibur in the back at the rear bus bus rotunda. Not available with the locals discount.
If you choose to drive yourself to our office in Boulder City Please arrive 30 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled tour time or check in.
- Please call the office for more information on our military discount. Any discounts are ONLY valid on Day Time Tours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will fly down 4 separate zip lines that cover just over a mile and a half of the canyon.
There is a safety class prior to getting on the bus for the ride up the mountain. The guides for your tour will go over the basic information about the tour as well as safety information about the equipment and experience.
This really depends on YOU! The earlier tours 8, 9 & 10am have the best chance of seeing wildlife. The midday tours will be the hottest temperature during summer months. The late afternoon tours have amazing views as the sun sets over the desert landscape.
Please arrive at our office 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. We are located at 1644 Nevada Highway, Boulder City, NV 89005.